We are looking for innovative wellness professionals to join our team!
If you are passionate about health and wellness, we want to connect with you. We are a collective of wellness consultants and health professionals who build customized wellness programs for businesses and individual clients. We offer a full range of wellness solutions options which we customize to the specific needs of the client.
We are always looking for dedicated wellness professionals to join our team. If you are currently licensed in a specific area and are looking for a health & wellness job, review the current opportunities below or connect with us for future health and wellness jobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PART-TIME WELLNESS SPECIALIST
Wellness Collective is currently seeking part-time Wellness Specialists to deliver impactful and engaging onsite programming to our corporate wellness clients. This programming may include (and is not limited to) executing health fair (or similar) events, speaking/delivery of education sessions, creation of program content/curriculum, and instruction of onsite group fitness/yoga and/or Pilates classes.
This team member must possess the following:
- Exude a high level of energy, professionalism/reliability and adaptability
- A willingness to grow within the position serving cross-functionally as needed to meet business needs and a sense of commitment to all teambuilding and development opportunities provided
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of health and wellness best practices for creating an environment in which motivation thrives
- Be passionate about health/wellness and serving others
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor and/or Personal Training Certification
- First Aid & AED Certified
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner and maintain an outstanding level of customer service
- Confidence in front of an audience presenting a wide variety of health and wellness topics
- Education/experience in one or more of the following fields: Education, Public Health, Corporate Health, Health Promotion, Occupational Health, Exercise Science, Human Nutrition or Science Related Field preferred
- Lunchhour and early evening availability and ability to travel onsite to client locations within a 45-mile radius of Columbus
- Job located in Columbus, Ohio
Submit your resume to email@example.com.
Wellness Collective is looking for interns to join the team! Interested candidates must have group fitness experience and be currently studying education, public health, corporate health, health promotion or science-related field.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you feel you'd be the best candidate for the position (creativity counts!).